Thursday 5 August 2010

Where to start...

...at the beginning many before me once said.

I'm new to this acting lark. I say new, I mean it's been any months or so since I've been actively claiming to be an aspiring actor to my friends. A year maybe. But I've never freely expressed this fact to strangers.

Yet it's only now that I feel I'm getting somewhere with it. I haven't had my big break, to be honest, I'm not ready for it quite yet, but I feel finally comfortable in replying "training to be an actor" to the question, so what do you do?

It doesn't sound much but for me, and the way my mind seems to work itself out, it's a milestone.
It's like I heard a click about 4 centimetres behind my right eye, near the centre of my head; a penny dropping.

I'm an Actor!
Just need to get on with it now and get some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment